DOING AWAY WITH TRADITION WITHOUT RAISING AN EYEBROW AND BEING PRAISED FOR IT. NOW THAT'S TOUGH! POSSIBLE BUT TOUGH!
Name:
Location: Darjeeling, India

Available for the time being

 

CSS Zen Garden

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Cascading Style Sheets have been redefining the art of web design. Till now I thought CSS was really cool tool to manage your web pages, design great drop-down boxes, manage layouts, etc. etc. etc. till CSS Zen Garden came along.

Its a great site to get a taste of the powers of web & graphic design using CSS. I thought I was pretty adept at CSS. Now I know, I suck!

Its not a great feeling to know that you're a newbie again. Incidentally Blogger uses the same technique. Technology, slow down please!

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

« Home

Emporium Armani - Save up to 53% off!