DOING AWAY WITH TRADITION WITHOUT RAISING AN EYEBROW AND BEING PRAISED FOR IT. NOW THAT'S TOUGH! POSSIBLE BUT TOUGH!
Name:
Location: Darjeeling, India

Available for the time being

 

Goodbye and Good Riddance 2005

Friday, December 30, 2005

2005 has been touted as a difficult year by all and sundry which includes the Queen. We all know why - and it doesn't do anybody any good by harping on the ills of the year once again. So, as 2005 plays its Swan Song, many will be bidding it 'good riddance'.
For me, 2005 had in its cache mixed tidings and any way I look at it, it is too insignificant to write home about. Am I hoping for a good 2006? Sure.
Dad always says, "The next day will be worse than today, so make the most of the present." On other days I probably would have passed this off as another overused cliche. Die-hard optimists may pooh-pooh this away but if you think long enough and let it marinate your conscience, one cannot but stop and marvel at the simplicity and candor of these words. Surreal.
Que sera, sera. What ever will, will be. The future's not mine to see. Kiss my ass, my ass!

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

« Home

Emporium Armani - Save up to 53% off!