DOING AWAY WITH TRADITION WITHOUT RAISING AN EYEBROW AND BEING PRAISED FOR IT. NOW THAT'S TOUGH! POSSIBLE BUT TOUGH!
Name:
Location: Darjeeling, India

Available for the time being

 

Maybe I should do one of those blogathons

Saturday, March 18, 2006

I would like to do a blogathon one of these days. I've given it a serious thought. What could be the purpose of such an endeavour? To popularize this and the other blog? Just an exercise?

Could be all of the above, or else it will simply be a waste of time. Another problem. To blog a blogathon one requires ample ammunition before hand. Time is not an issue here. I have plenty of time this weekend and the next. The issue is the ammo. For a noob-blogger like me, the writer's block is a common recurrence. Also, non-dear-dairy-type bloggers like me sometimes suffer from the 'no new thoughts (ideas)' syndrome. Water, water everywhere. Not a drop to drink.

I've also noticed a remarkable rise in the number of visitors and a lot of them are returning to read my silly posts. I now, should seriously think about keeping my readers cheerful. This blog itself does not have any direction or associates itself with a cause. I write what comes to mind. And occasionally posts do turn out to be dear-dairyish, though I try my best to avoid such stuff. My other blog, however is about books, music, movies and stuff. The Arts as some would say it. Let us see what I come up with. I, myself am not so sure right now.

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

« Home

Emporium Armani - Save up to 53% off!