DOING AWAY WITH TRADITION WITHOUT RAISING AN EYEBROW AND BEING PRAISED FOR IT. NOW THAT'S TOUGH! POSSIBLE BUT TOUGH!
Name:
Location: Darjeeling, India

Available for the time being

 

Resurrection

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I've decided to do what I never thought I would, i.e resurrect this blog. That would mean breaking my new year resolution. The motivation behind this has to be DB, a close friend who wrote me a lengthy email explaining the pros and cons of blogging. Then he went on to expound in detail why this blog should be kept going.
This had to be a joke. So I shot back at him an equally lengthy explanation of what a new year resolution is mean to be and a link to my new blog.
DB had for some absurd reasons (he's weird I tell you) regularly read Rubicon Crossed. Duh? This isn't the best blog in blogosphere I say. Infact...ok let's leave it at that! And my other blog is practically the same blog with a different name. You are a strange character, DB!
OK DB! This blog has been re-started. Happy now? Down with new year resolutions. Maybe that's what new year resolutions are meant to be.

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

« Home

Emporium Armani - Save up to 53% off!